1. Cooking takes away the joy of eating.
2. Two-minute songs are brilliant, even if they suck.
3. The majority of people look good on paper; in person they are boredom personified.
4. “Familiarity breeds contempt”. Indeed.
5. People tend to overuse and abuse the words “irony” and “obscurity”.
6. An inactive, uninvolved person talking about hipness and coolness is pretentious.
7. When you have a blog dedicated to something specific, say music, live music shows, theater or films, you are sort of expected to -respectively- listen and discover new music, go to live shows, attend plays, and actually watch movies, and then write about your experience and opinion. So when your blog just repeats and recycles OTHER reviews and analyses, it is – how shall I put it?- meaningless.
8. Generalizations suck.